Wednesday 16 August 2017

Wednesday Prompt: Broken Glasses

A/N: This one is a little sweary. As always check out The Short Story Press for Sasha's prompt. We give them to each other every Friday and post on Wednesdays. At least Sasha posts Wednesdays, I post when I post.

Broken Glasses

Word Limit: 100


There is screaming in the house, there is always screaming in the house. What have they done this time the little shits. Probably broken something of mine, something that I love, maybe my TV this time. Little brats. The screaming is louder now, I pull myself out of my daze and check.

There they are, the two of them, the bane of my existence. Standing in the middle of the room, and there is glass, everywhere. It looks like every glass in the house is shattered on the ground. The little fucks, What am I going to have my beer out of now?

103 Words.

No comments:

Post a Comment