Wednesday 25 October 2017

Wednesday Prompt Smash: I could sleep forever

A/N: BOOM it's on time this week. Bet you didn't see that coming. As always Sasha writes cool stuff to, it's mandatory, go and read it now.


I could sleep forever
200 words

I think if pressed to answer, gun to my head. My one true love is sleep. I can’t get enough sleep, I have alarms set early in the morning so that I can groggily look at them, turn them off and drift back into the slumber I crave so much.

Some days life is hard to deal with, shit goes wrong, people are jerks. You know what never goes wrong? Sleep. You know what is never a jerk to you? You guessed it, sleep.

If people would let me, I truly think that I could sleep forever. Every time I try I keep waking up though. I go to sleep, I wake up. I go to sleep I wake up. Repeat ad nauseum.

Most days I wish that I wouldn’t wake up.

132 words (get over it)

No comments:

Post a Comment