Thursday 19 October 2017

Wednesday word prompt: My body wants to kill me

A/N: Another week, another post. It's late again this week. As always check out Sasha's writing because it's good. An on time.

My body wants to kill me
150 words

I went to the gym yesterday. Hey, stop that, don’t laugh. It’s true I really did. It was as horrible as I always imagined it would be. I was dragged there by Stefan, a stupid name for a stupid person.

Anyway, the gym. There were muscles and sweat everywhere. Bars, weights, and machines littered the room with little thought to form, function or the appropriate fung shei. Do you know what else? Mirrors. Every wall a damn mirror. Who wants to see themselves in stupid positions struggling to exercise.

It’s all madness I tell you. The whole ‘gym’ thing is a scam to help people with not enough brain gain extra muscle instead.

And you know the worst part? The pain. My body has aches in places that I didn’t know even existed. I’m pretty sure my body wants to kill me after my short foray. I shan't be going again.

151 words.

No comments:

Post a Comment