Wednesday 12 July 2017

Wednesday Prompt: Put on your slippers and Let's Rock

A/N: As always check out The Short Story Press for Sasha's prompt. We give them to each other every Friday and post on Wednesdays. At least Sasha posts Wednesdays, I post when I post.

Put on your slippers and let's rock.Word Limit: 100


‘Simon!’ I hear a familiar voice cry from some very distant place. The name washes over me without meaning.

‘Simon!’ There it goes again, but I’m being shaken this time. I am Simon. Simon, the man who has now been rudely awakened 3 times this week by his annoying roommate.

‘Simon, you’re awake. Excellent, throw on your slippers.’ He excitedly babbles.

‘Wha..’ is all I manage to get out before I am being forced into my slippers and out the front door.

‘I have tickets to this awesome rock concert.’

‘Rock concert?’

92 words

No comments:

Post a Comment