Wednesday 19 July 2017

Wednesday Prompt: Super Secret Hawaiian Punch

A/N: As always check out The Short Story Press for Sasha's prompt. We give them to each other every Friday and post on Wednesdays. At least Sasha posts Wednesdays, I post when I post.

Super Secret Hawaiian Punch
Word Limit: 100


I think they call it a luau. There has been dancing, which was cool and everyone wore grass skirts. There was so much food, all cooked until the meat fell apart as you ate it.

But that isn’t why I’m writing about this. I’m writing because of what I drank. It’s some kind of super secret Hawaiian punch. There was rum, vodka, and I think some triple sec. But there was something else I could not place.


I begged people all night to let me in on the secret to the punch and no-one would until the very end of the night as I was leaving an elderly woman whispered in my ear ‘It’s pineapple liqueur.’

117 words.

No comments:

Post a Comment